Our housing company on base has decided to have an ice-cream truck come around housing this summer. Most bases have an ice cream truck come through at some point, and I had seen a notification telling us that there would be a few dates this summer we could get our treats. The girls delivering the ice cream (free) said they'd be coming through every Friday...so we'll see.
Theo first saw an ice-cream truck when we were on our trip in Illinois. We didn't stop to get any, but after that he was excited about the idea. I told him when we got home we could put some money in an envelope, decorate it with ice cream pictures and we'd be ready when they came through.
Luckily we caught the ice cream truck (a plain white maintenance vehicle), but Theo was so excited to get a chocolate popsicle. (And very excited to keep repeating that Neely (our neighbor) got an orange popsicle and Aiden (her brother) got a sandwich. He was so excited, and I made him wait a few days to eat it.
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment