I know I say all the time that I can't believe how much time is passing between posts, but I can't believe that it's mid November already! Time seems to be FLYING by in our life, and December is literally just around the corner. I'm going to make this a fast post, but more to come soon. My parents are in town this weekend, which is super fun because it's been a long time since I last got to see them, and they are our first Louisiana visitors. :-) I was able to take Friday and tomorrow off school to see them, which is especially nice since I was in need of the break from school. I really shouldn't complain at all, but this week will go by quickly and then we have all of Thanksgiving week off. Yes! Mason's schedule has really picked up lately. He's enrolled in two master's classes right now and the squadron is trying to get all the guys to have their checkride before Christmas. I got to see Mason fly at night on Thursday, which was awesome, and he'll have two more flights this week...so he's super busy. It's good that things are going so well, but sometimes we look at each other on Friday nights and it feels like the first time we've spent together all week. Life is busy, but oh so good!
My costume for dress from another decade day at school...students kept asking me if I was a black Mario...umm no!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Quick Update
Posted by
Ellen
at
9:21:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment