Well, it was only fair that if I got my Christmas present early, that Mason get his. Both of these, being gifts to share (hee hee). Mason got a brand new digital camera. I don't really know too much about it, except that it's awesome! Mason did weeks of research, and even after ordering he was still looking up more information. He loves his new camera. So much...that we even went out shopping on black Friday to look for some accessories (8gb chip etc...) The pictures are really nice quality, and we're looking forward to taking it on vacation at the end of December.
Thanksgiving was a big success around here. Micah, a guy in Mason's class brought his roomate Mat to dinner and the 4 of us haa great time. The spread was delicious if I do say so, and we played a fun game of Air Force Monopoly. It was really nice to be able to spend the holiday with friends since we weren't able to be with family. But we're very grateful to be seeing them next month.
We've been truly enjoying all the days off from school and work. Tomorrow will be a hard Monday to face. We've been setting up Christmas lights and decorations, so that they'll be up for my spouse meeting this week and we can enjoy them for 3 weeks, since we'll be out of town for Christmas and Hanukkah.
This is an extremely busy week and an exciting one. Lesson planning was exteremly hard this weekend, as all I could thing about was Friday night. Mason's assignment night. I just want to get through the school week and find out our destiny. Mason's got a week of night flights. Lucky for him, he doesn't even have to report in until 5pm...too bad, that's just when I get home from work...these weeks kinda suck, but hopefully it will go by fast. Keep Mason and the F15C in your prayers.
For more pics you can check out:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2023435&l=cc650&id=77800450
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted by
Ellen
at
12:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment