Well, it's not quite Friday, but I was aghast when I saw that we hadn't made a post all month! Things have been busy, stressful, and exhausting. This week felt like everyday was Monday. Mason has been "working" from 8am-8pm this week, which makes for later evenings of dinner and studying. I've been putting in 7am-6:30pm most nights, so similar hours. We both kinda plop down when we get home each night. Last night we joked about what if we were to switch places for the day, but decided that he'd hate children by the end of the day, and I'd cry all day long from people yelling at me.
Despite weather briefs from our families home in Chicago, the weather here has been nothing to complain about. Here or there a day where the temperature drops to the 20s or 30s, but we've been having mostly 60s and some 70 degree days. Moving season seems to be in full swing, and we benefited by picking up someone else's perfectly good plastic patio set (a table and 5 chairs). They need a good wash, but were definitely a good curbside find. I went to my friend's house for a Pampered Chef party on Tuesday night, which was a fun girls night out. I think that we are planning another girl's night out with people from work this weekend.
Jill's birthday was yesterday, and I can't believe my baby sister is already 17!!! That makes me feel really old...Mason has made it clear that Tivo is not on the giving list for Valentine's Day, so I've been pushing for a March 6th delievery date, however, I still don't think he's quite going for it...oh well.
Dinners burning, and I have to get work done for my kids tomorrow...we have our Survivor book challenge tomorrow...so I've got to put that together...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
WHEW!
Posted by
Ellen
at
7:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i meant to mail a surprise package but things got piled up. but i'll get to it i promise!
until then, here's some sugar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtTOxouD5Q&feature=related
Post a Comment