This guy is getting older and older by the day (obviously), but I just can't believe that we're a few months away from having the baby of the house be a two year old! Woodrow just looks more like a little boy these days. He's wearing less of the little boy onesies and more tshirts, shorts, and pants. He's still in diapers, but show's interest in using the toilet, but I'll admit, I'm not very good at being consistent with it yet.
 |
| Woodrow and his buddy Leah (Zoe's little sister) |
Woodrow is just the happiest little fellow when we are playing at home and out and about, but boy, when someone else enters the situation, my little man clings to me and will give the visitor the death stare. It takes him a long time to get comfortable with new people entering his space and I wish everyone could see his super awesome demeanor when he's home in his zone.
 |
| I was sitting in front of the iPad to Facetime first! |
These days Woodrow is always carrying around something with wheels. Usually he has a combo of his little police car, a hot wheels car, and a fire truck. It's funny to watch him try to manage his cars, and hold on to his milk and snack cup too. Woodrow is really getting into playing with cars and trains, and MAKING SOUNDS while playing with them-yay! He's also been working on puzzles, and enjoys sitting and reading books more and more. Right now he LOVES our board book copy of Go Dogs Go and Freight Train.
 |
| Snack time |
We've had several speech evaluations in the past month, but we've finally got Woodrow set-up for speech therapy and we'll start a regular schedule next week. Woodrow is making more and more sounds and attempts at words, which I'm very excited about, so I just can't wait to see how he'll start to improve even more with speech therapy.
Woodrow also got his passport this month so he's ready to travel the world!
The boys have been enjoying lots of time at the park these days and we even had a warm spell where we got to play with our water table...although they did get a nice warm bath afterwards. Woodrow also enjoys his one-on-one time with me when Theo is at his preschool group and at times when I take Theo out and he gets to hang with Mason. Our little guy is such a fun one!
 |
| Morning Dad hugs |
No comments:
Post a Comment