Last week , Mason and I both went back to school and work on Thursday and came home completely exhausted. I enjoyed the day and a half back with my students as a calming down period and Mason had a full day of briefings, and then no flying on Friday. His next flight is involves complicated maneuvers, and several people were getting sick on Friday and so hopefully tomorrow's flight will go well.
This weekend was absolutely glorious. The sun was shining, and the temperatures were in the mid-seventies! It was great weather! I finally planted my tulips, and planted my Christmas pointsetta outside, and hopefully it will bloom annually. Mason and I spent time at the gym in attempts to keep up with our new health plan. One could hope we'll be able to keep up the workout schedule during the week. I would enjoy a 24 hour gym, since insomnia seems to have plagued my life...it's really an awful problem when waking up each morning is a concern.
Mason and I saw the movie Juno this weekend. It was awesome! We both enjoyed it very much. It was a little reminder of how many people we know are pregnant. It seems like everyday we have another friend that announces their pregnancy. No rush on our end, but I think with all the announcements, it reminds us that now we're part of the married group and now this is the new set of announcements. Mason's birthday is on Saturday and he seems to be going through a mid-life crisis of turning 23. If you said the number 30 to him he actually shakes.
Hopefully all our good weather will continue.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Another one bites the dust
Posted by
Ellen
at
11:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment